Building Design+Construction's Building Team Awards recognize newly built (opened or occupied January 1, 2019 or later) projects that best exemplify the collaboration between owner, architect, engineer, and contractor to produce buildings that exhibit architectural and construction excellence.
Submissions are judged based on two criteria:
1. Design/engineering/construction quality and excellence (50%)
2. How the Building Team (architects, engineers, contractors, CMs, subcontractors, building owners, developers, government entities, etc.) collaborated to overcome obstacles and make the project succeed (50%)
The deadline for the 23rd Annual
Building Team Awards deadline:
Friday, March 20, 2020 DEADLINE EXTENDED: Friday, April 24.
To enter the awards competition, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Write a statement of support (word or PDF). See the entry information and our tips sheet for help writing your statement of support.
3. Create a PowerPoint with low-resolution images and captions/callouts for the project images. See the entry information and our tips sheet for help.
4. Create a folder with high-resolution versions of the project images.
5. Complete the project information sheet.
6. Complete the payment form (if paying by credit card) or check made payable to SGC Horizon ($250 per entry).
7. Send the A) statement of support B) PowerPoint C) project information sheet D) payment form on a flash drive or via a file sharing service (Dropbox, Box, High Tail, WeTransfer.com, etc.).
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:
3030 W. Salt Creek Lane, Ste. 201
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Attn: David Barista