BOMA launches online building-performance database
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International has launched an online version of its Experience Exchange Report (EER), an annual report of building performance data for the commercial real estate industry.
Compiled from responses of approximately 4,000 office buildings representing approximately 700 million sq. ft. of space across North America, the online EER offers users the flexibility to tailor and interact with data on a more intuitive level. For instance, users can choose to compare from a number of criteria and quickly produce graphs, charts, and tables.
A free demo of EER can be accessed at www.boma.org/e-eer.
More like this
- New BOMA-Kingsley Report Shows Compression in Utilities and Total Operating Expenses
- Research identifies most expensive U.S. commercial real estate markets
- BOMA’s 360 Performance Program approaches 600 building designees
- Survey Shows BOMA 360 Designees Demonstrate Operational Savings and Compete for Tenants
- No evidence that mandatory building energy labeling improves efficiency, study says