Bloomberg launches NYC Urban Tech Innovation Center
To promote the development and commercialization of green building technologies in New York City, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg has launched the NYC Urban Technology Innovation Center. This initiative will connect academic institutions conducting underlying research, companies creating the associated products, and building owners who will use those technologies.
More like this
- Cornell shortlists six architectural firms for first building on tech campus
- Blue ribbon panel unveils recommendations for NYC's green building codes
- Precast concrete used for affordable, sustainable housing in New York
- New York Mayor Bloomberg opens nation's first multi-story green industrial facility and announces new green manufacturing plant at Brooklyn Navy Yard
- NYC reinvents the pay phone