Timberland Pro introduces Helix collection
Timberland PRO recently introduced a new addition to its workboot offerings. The Helix collection consists of 6-inch boots made of lightweight materials combined with the manufacturer’s Anti-Fatigue Technology, which absorbs, supporting those who work long hours on their feet.
The footwear includes the following features to help workers focus on their job and not their feet:
- Anti-Fatigue Technology features molded, inverted cones that support, collapse and return in key pressure zones, providing higher energy return and resulting in all day standing comfort and support
- Flexible, soft durable leathers
- Mesh lining with Agion microbial treatment for odor control
- Active heel lock secures the heel for optimal fit
- TiTAN alloy or composite safety toe provides lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Some styles feature a waterproof membrane to keep feet dry
- Slip-resistant outsole boasts aggressive lugs that maximize contact for enhanced traction.