Betz promoted to senior vice president for McCarthy’s San Diego Office
He will oversee client relations, estimating, office operations and personnel as well as integration of the company’s scheduling, safety and contracts departments.
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. promoted Robert Betz to senior vice president for the company’s San Diego office.
Betz assumed this position following a six-month transition period working in tandem with Ron Hall, former executive vice president of the San Diego office, who recently retired from McCarthy after 25 years with the firm.
Having joined McCarthy in 1994, Betz has accumulated 18 years of expertise serving in various leadership roles for McCarthy’s Southern California Division, including project engineer, assistant project manager, project manager, senior project manager, project director, and most recently, vice president of operations for the San Diego region
In his new position as senior vice president, he is responsible for the financial performance and overall operations of McCarthy’s San Diego office. He will oversee client relations, estimating, office operations and personnel as well as integration of the company’s scheduling, safety and contracts departments. +
More like this
- Highland named president of McCarthy Building Companies’ California region
- PC Construction names McCarthy President/CEO
- Ben Johanneman promoted to VP of operations for McCarthy Houston Office
- Female construction executives launch professional organization for women in construction operations
- Miramar College police substation in San Diego receives LEED Platinum