BD+C University: PVC Single-Plies as Sustainable Roofing Systems
You can earn 1.0 AIA credit + HSW + SD by taking this course.
PVC Single-Piles as Sustainable Roofing Systems is the latest course offered by BD+C University.
Take this course and you will be able to:
- Summarize attributes of PVC single-ply roofing
- Evaluate ways vinyl roofing aids with high-performance design
- Understand issues surrounding PVCs and alternatives
- Know key criteria for selecting sustainable roofing systems
More like this
- AIA class: The ABCs of IMPs – How to design and build with insulated metal panels
- Venting-on-Demand: Meet Sustainable Design Standards by Using DCV, Demand Controlled Ventilation Systems
- AIA: Resolving practical problems in roofing retrofits and renovations
- Glazed Building Systems: The Structural Power of Glass
- Advanced lighting controls and exterior tactics for better illumination - AIA/CES course