Balfour Beatty Construction hires Portnoy to lead Public-Private Partnerships
Balfour Beatty Construction has added Ken Portnoy as Vice President of Public-Private Partnerships. In this role, Portnoy will help lead and coordinate the pursuit and delivery of public-private partnerships within all of the company’s U.S. regions.
Balfour Beatty Construction has provided construction services for the following PPP projects: the Military Housing Privatization Initiative which includes over 30,000 homes on 44 military housing communities in 20 states and Washington, DC; the Dallas Convention Center Hotel; Florida Atlantic University Innovation Village Student Housing; The Mason Inn at George Mason University; and The Villages at Staunton, a mixed-use redevelopment of the former Western State Hospital site in Staunton, Virginia.
Portnoy has more than 10 years successfully implementing public-private partnerships for commercial, institutional and public clients. He has held key positions in real estate development and investment and has a comprehensive background in design, construction, finance, and real estate transactions.
More like this
- Balfour Beatty Construction taps Kiger as VP of operations
- Balfour Beatty Construction completes LEED-Gold FDA building in Silver Spring, Md.
- Historic Houston library rejuvenated as a vibrant community resource
- USGBC’s Center for Green Schools releases Best of Green Schools 2011
- Balfour Beatty Construction selected as general contractor for new Museum of Nature & Science facility at Dallas’ Victory Park