Baldwin joins Charlotte office of Perkins Eastman as principal
Experience in healthcare planning and design to expand national healthcare practice in South and Mid-Atlantic.
The Executive Committee of Perkins Eastman announced that Alan T. Baldwin FAIA joined the firm’s growing Charlotte, N.C., office as principal.
Baldwin joins with more than 40 years of healthcare planning and design experience throughout the U.S. Prior to joining Perkins Eastman, Baldwin led two major design firms, WBRC Architects & Engineers in Bangor, Maine, and FreemanWhite in Charlotte, N.C.
His project experience comprises consulting, planning, and design. Under his leadership as President of FreemanWhite, the firm worked for some of the most respected health systems and hospitals across the country. He has provided his leadership expertise for the oversight for the construction and renovation of hospitals, surgery suites, radiation oncology, cath labs, outpatient centers, neuroscience centers, NICUs, and emergency departments, among other specialized facilities. +
More like this
- Best Firms, FreemanWhite: Home Schooled the 'FreemanWhite Way'
- Rohit Saxena joins Perkins Eastman as principal
- Barbara Mullenex joins Washington, D.C., office of Perkins Eastman as principal
- Perkins Eastman launches The Green House prototype design package
- Miller joins Perkins Eastman as regional manager, Middle East and Northern Africa