Art and opulence coming to Pasadena
Construction work has commenced on The Dalton, the first condo project in Pasadena, Calif., to incorporate a large-scale public art project into its design. The four-story mixed-use development includes 55 opulent condos and 7,500 sf of first-floor retail, as well as three custom public art installations by acclaimed artist Bob Zoell. Centrally located at the corner of Arroyo and Cordova, The Dalton is within walking distance of Pasadena's vibrant downtown district. The lofts and condos range from 654 sf to 2,059 sf, with penthouse homes featuring rooftop decks ranging in size from 358 sf to 1,200 sf. Amenities include a central courtyard with a bocce court and fire pit, and a fourth-floor deck with a barbeque and herb garden. Los Angeles-based Champion Development Group is the developer.
More like this
- First skyscraper in nearly 20 years coming to Pittsburgh
- K-12 campus under way on site of LA's famed Ambassador Hotel
- $45 Million Library and Research Center Takes Shape
- Salt Lake City to get first mid-rise shipping container building in North America
- Organizational structure Skanska's recipe for success