Architectural Designer Appointed to NBBJ Shanghai Team
Accomplished architect and urban planner Lea Xu has returned to her native homeland to join the Shanghai office of international design firm NBBJ. Xu joins NBBJ from Atelier Christian de Portzamparc, where for 25 years she was a design studio principal leading the ninety person firm and working side by side with Pritzker Prize-winning architect Christian de Portzamparc.
She oversaw planning and architecture projects, including the Greater Paris Development Strategy Study and the Granite Tower in Paris, France, and the Beijing Logistics Port Residential Area in Beijing, China. In her new role as Design Director for Shanghai, she will work with the Principals in Charge of the studio to elevate the overall design quality of projects throughout mainland China.
For more information click here.
More like this
- NBBJ appoints Tim Leberecht Chief Marketing Officer
- Barbara Mullenex joins Washington, D.C., office of Perkins Eastman as principal
- ELS Announces New Marketing and Communications Manager
- SHW Group appoints Marjorie K. Simmons as CEO
- Gensler's Leiserowitz: Employs holistic philosophy to foster clients' creativity, comfort