Aragon Construction completes 67,000-sf build-out in NYC
Aragon constructed the space in partnership with Milo Kleinberg Design Associates, (MKDA) and the Craven Corp. as the owner’s representative.
Currency trading firm FXCM Inc. announced that Aragon Construction has completed a full-floor build-out at their corporate headquarters at 55 Water Street.
Aragon constructed the space in partnership with Milo Kleinberg Design Associates, (MKDA) and the Craven Corp. as the owner’s representative. Encompassing the entire 50th floor, the project, consisting of a perimeter of offices and a large, open floor plan, will total about 67,000 square feet. BD+C
More like this
- Aragon Construction leading build-out of foursquare office
- Reed Construction completes Lafarge headquarters in Chicago
- Summit Design + Build completes build-out for Office Concepts
- Summit Design+Build completes law office in Chicago
- Sachse Construction helps complete Salt Lake City’s City Creek Center