Aloft hotel opens at Washington National Harbor
A partnership of five developers, including the John Hardy Group and Peterson Companies, have completed a 190-room aloft hotel at Washington National Harbor, a mixed-use retail/entertainment development in Oxon Hill, Md., near Washington, D.C. Designed in conjunction with David Rockwell and the Rockwell Group, the aloft prototype offers atmospheric public spaces designed to draw guests from their rooms to socialize. Guests can read the paper, work on their laptops via hotel-wide wireless internet access, play a game of pool or grab a drink with friends.
More like this
- CityCenter projects get LEED Gold
- New website highlights government tax incentives for large commercial buildings
- Five-star resort breaks ground on the Black Sea
- Manhattan's latest boutique hotel will be LEED Silver certified
- PCL Construction, HITT Contracting among nation's largest commercial building contractors, according to BD+C's Giants 300 report