AISC to give away 14 passes to 2013 NASCC: The Steel Conference
The annual show will take place April 17-19 in St. Louis.
How would you like to win free admission to the more than 100 top-notch educational sessions and 200 state-of-the-art exhibits at this year's NASCC: The Steel Conference? The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) is giving away 14 complimentary full registration passes (each worth $480) to the conference -- the premier educational and networking event for those involved in the design and construction of fabricated steel buildings and bridges -- which is taking place in St. Louis April 17-19, at America's Center Convention Complex. Simply join AISC's Facebook and Twitter pages and answer NASCC trivia for a chance to win!
Each day from March 7-20, AISC will post a NASCC-related trivia question to its Facebook (www.facebook.com/AISCdotORG) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aisc) pages at exactly 7 p.m. CST. The first person to email (not post or tweet!) the correct answer to email@example.com will receive complimentary full registration to the conference, which includes admission to all technical sessions, the exhibition hall and Welcome Reception, keynote address and the T.R. Higgins Award Lecture. It also includes admission to all Structural Stability Research Council sessions, all Technology in Steel Construction Conference sessions and the full Bridge Track.
How to enter the contest/rules:
- In your email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, you must include: your first and last name, your answer to the trivia question and a link to either your Twitter handle or Facebook profile page. If social media names are not listed, you are rendered ineligible, even if you answered the question correctly.
- You must "like" AISC's Facebook page or follow @AISC on Twitter to be eligible for the contest.
- If you are the first person to correctly answer the question, you will be contacted the following business day and your mailing address will be requested and a complimentary registration certificate will be mailed to you.
- The answer to the question will be posted to AISC's social media pages the following day with the winner's name. You may win the contest only one time.
- Complimentary registration for the conference does not include travel or hotel expenses, or admittance to the short courses, tours, boxed lunches or the Conference Dinner: A Night at City Museum. Attendees may register for these events for an additional cost through the registration website at www.aisc.org/nascc.
- The complimentary registration certificate is non-transferable and cannot be used to credit attendees who are already registered for the conference. No refunds will be given.
About the American Institute of Steel Construction
The American Institute of Steel Construction, headquartered in Chicago, is a not-for-profit technical institute and trade association established in 1921 to serve the structural steel design community and construction industry. AISC's mission is to make structural steel the material of choice by being the leader in structural steel-related technical and market-building activities, including: specification and code development, research, education, technical assistance, quality certification, standardization, and market development. AISC has a long tradition of service to the steel construction industry of providing timely and reliable information.