AIA names 104 members to College of Fellows
The Fellowship program was developed to elevate those architects who have made a significant contribution to architecture and society and who have achieved a standard of excellence in the profession. Election to fellowship not only recognizes the achievements of architects as individuals, but also their significant contribution to architecture and society on a national level.
Fewer than 2,700 of the AIA’s more than 80,000 members are fellows.
The 2011 Jury of Fellows from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) elevated 104 AIA members to its prestigious College of Fellows. In addition, six international architects were named honorary Fellows.
The 2011 Fellows will be honored at an investiture ceremony at the 2011 National AIA Convention and Design Exposition in New Orleans on May 13, 2011.
More like this
- AIA elevates 122 members and seven international architects to the College of Fellows
- Three Goettsch leaders elevated to AIA College of Fellows
- HOK sustainability expert Mary Ann Lazarus tapped by AIA for strategy consulting position
- WHR’s Tradewell Fellowship Marks 15th Anniversary
- Meet BD+C's 40 Under 40 class of 2013