AIA introduces seven new contract documents to Documents-On-Demand service
AIA Contract Documents are widely-used standard form contracts among the building industry to support construction and design projects.
The AIA announced that it has incorporated seven new documents into AIA Documents-on-Demand, bringing the total number of documents available through this service to 86.
The latest addition to Documents-on-Demand includes documents from the A series for Owner/Contractor and the B series for Owner/Architect. Overall, 41 total agreements and forms are now included in Documents-on-Demand that are specifically suited for contractors and three specifically for sub-contractors. AIA Contract Documents are widely-used standard form contracts among the building industry to support construction and design projects.
"Documents-on-Demand is a streamlined portal that helps my company access the most important documents we need from AIA Contract Documents," said Shawn Brothers, Contractor at Cronin Construction, Inc. "And, the documents are incredibly easy to use once purchased and downloaded."
AIA Documents-on-Demand is a popular, cost effective, Web-based service that enables both PC and MAC users to easily access, electronically fill out, and print the latest AIA Contract Documents anytime and anywhere with access to the Internet and a printer. Last year, more than 35,000 documents were downloaded through Documents-on-Demand. "Since the relaunch of Documents-on-Demand in 2009, the service has proven incredibly popular and user-friendly as a result of its ease and flexibility," said Molly Lindblom, Managing Director of AIA Contract Documents. "Documents-on-Demand is continuously updated with the latest documents to help meet the changing needs of design and construction industry professionals."
The following documents have been added to AIA Documents-on-Demand:
- A151-2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Vendor for Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment where the basis of payment is a Stipulated Sum
- A251-2007, General Conditions of the Contract for Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment
- A751-2007, Invitation and Instructions for Quotation for Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment
- B152-2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for Architectural Interior Design Services
- B153-2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment Design Services
- B161-2002, Standard Form of Agreement Between Client and Consultant for use where the Project is located outside the United States
- B162-2002, Abbreviated Form of Agreement Between Client and Consultant for use where the Project is located outside the United States
Please visit http://documentsondemand.aia.org.
More like this
- AIA adds 13 new contract documents to Documents-on-Demand service
- AIA introduces five new documents for use on sustainable projects
- AIA expands Documents-On-Demand service
- AIA introduces both 'transitional' IPD and single-purpose entity contract documents
- American Institute of Architects announces Guide for Sustainable Projects