AGC holding webinar on sequestration’s potential impacts on the construction industry
AGC will hold a free webinar on sequestration and its potential impact on federal construction contractors on Nov. 7. Unless Congress acts after the election, a process of $109 billion in indiscriminate, across-the-board spending cuts called sequestration will occur on Jan. 2, 2013.
Click here to learn more.
More like this
- AGC offers webinar on Davis-Bacon compliance
- CSI’s sustainability practice group offers webinar on EPA's WaterSense Program
- AGC offers second edition of the Federal Government Contractor: Ethics & Compliance Programs manual
- Open discussion of regulations on tap at AGC’s 2013 Federal Contractors Conference
- Gilbane publishes Winter 2012 construction economic report