AEC Professionals sound off on what’s hot in green products and programs
In a pair of new podcasts, BD+C Managing Editor Dave Barista asked two industry professionals to pick their favorite new products and programs from the recent Greenbuild show in Chicago. HOK’s John Cantrell discusses the latest green design software programs, including ground-breaking applications from the Autodesk/USGBC partnership, while Jaime Qualk of Nashville-based SSRCx LLC covers new “pint-flush” urinals and green insurance programs.
More like this
- Acoustical OUTLOOK + FAIR
- BD+C’s 2008 White Paper: Green Buildings + Climate Change
- Air Barriers in Building Construction: Understanding Costs, Meeting Performance Standards and Exceeding Code
- AEC professionals sound off on what’s hot in green products and programs
- NBI’s core performance adopted as part of Massachusetts stretch code