AAMA announces 2009 national fall conference
The American Architectural Manufacturers Association announced that its 2009 national fall conference will be held September 20-23 at Loews Lake Las Vegas, in Henderson, Nev. The keynote speaker is Ira Blumenthal, president of CO-OPPORTUNITIES, Inc., an Atlanta-based consulting company that has counseled world class clients such as Coca-Cola, Nestle, Kroger, McDonald’s, Harrah’s, Delta Airlines, Exxon, Wal-Mart and others in areas related to branding, strategic alliances, business development, change management, and leadership.
Full conference details are available here.
More like this
- At IBS Show in Las Vegas, Dow announces its 'Styrofoam SIS' structural insulated sheathing now available throughout the U.S. ... cites ICC ES report on structural sheathing
- Rich Smith named President at Henderson Engineers
- Top construction economists join forces to deliver quarterly update
- Oldcastle Architectural to exhibit at World of Concrete
- After final solo, CSI eyes Chicago, China