Building Design+Construction's Building Team Awards recognize newly built (opened or occupied January 1, 2014 or later) projects that best exemplify the collaboration between owner, architect, engineer, and contractor to produce buildings that exhibit architectural and construction excellence.
Submissions are judged based on two criteria:
1. Design/engineering/construction quality and excellence (50%)
2. How the Building Team (architects, engineers, contractors, CMs, subcontractors, building owners, developers, government entities, etc.) collaborated to overcome obstacles and make the project succeed (50%)
The deadline for the 18th Annual Building Team Awards is Monday, February 2, 2015.
To enter the awards competition, please submit the following information on a flash drive or via a file sharing service (Dropbox, Box, High Tail, WeTransfer.com, etc.):
1. Written statement of support (word or PDF). See the entry information and our tips sheet for help writing your statement of support.
2. PowerPoint with low-resolution images and captions/callouts for the project images
3. Folder with high-resolution versions of the project images
4. Project information sheet
5. Payment form (if paying by credit card) or check made payable to SGC Horizon ($250 per entry)
KEY DOCUMENTS - WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUBMIT A PROJECT
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD REVIEW: Send us a draft of your Submittal by January 21, 2015, and we’ll make suggestions on how to improve it, in time for you to make revisions. Send your draft (Word file only) to: [email protected].