$11 million business incubator Florida Innovation Hub at the University of Florida completed by Charles Perry Partners, Inc.
Charles Perry Partners, Inc. (CPPI) completed construction of the new Florida Innovation Hub at theUniversity of Florida, a business incubator, under an $11 million design-build contract with the university. Designed by Ponikvar & Associates to achieve LEED Gold certification by the USGBC, the facility houses the UF Office of Technology Licensing, UF Tech Connect, other entities, and more than 30 startup technology tenants.
As the first building located in the Innovation Square urban research park environment, the Innovation Hub offers close proximity to UF, shared facilities, all-inclusive leases, room for expansion, modern laboratories, high-speed data and more. The 46,000-sf facility also features a lobby/atrium with adjacent conference rooms, a coffee bar, kitchen and lunchroom. BD+C
More like this
- Innovation Hub at University of Florida cultivates the future of business
- Charles Perry Construction and PPI Construction Management merge, operate as Charles Perry Partners, Inc.
- CPPI awarded $30.3 million contract for University of Florida’s Harrell Medical Education Building
- City of Gainesville to break ground on $33 million bus fleet maintenance and ops facility
- April 2012: On the Drawing Board